Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Photo found here


The last few days have gone by in a flash with little time for a moment of pause, let alone writing, but with a mere 5 minutes to spare I would be remiss if I didn't take a moment to recognize Father's Day! I feel so fortunate to have such a loving, supportive, funny and sincere father to thank. He goes by many names - Puff Dougie, Dog Duster, and Bullet to name a few, but the most important in my book is Dad. He's a man of many trades - Computer Guru, Conveyor Belt Whiz, and Chief Honey-Doer, but to me the top of his resume will always read Dad. His qualifications include countless years of gadget fixing experience, the focus to drive from Manchester, New Hampshire to Yankton, South Dakota without sleeping, completion of daily dog-walks despite snow, rain, or gloom of night, and the ability to blind on demand with his remarkably shiny noggin. I love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment