Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Small Victory

One essay, one case, and one exam into the week and it’s finally time for some relaxation. I celebrated the end of my second-to-last midterms (a small victory, but a victory nonetheless) with a fresh coat of raspberry polish and a shiny new purchase – a bright green water bottle suitable for homemade smoothies.  Maybe I’m just justifying my desire to buy, but being able to make my own smoothies and not buying them in styrofoam cups from Jamba Juice - as good as they are - seems like the right choice for anyone trying to decrease their waste output. My favorite mix to fill it with? An all-fruit frozen cherry smoothie, straight from my little Magic Bullet blender. It's the perfect morning treat's that easy to digest and full of hydrating, nutrient rich juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment