Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best. Purchase. Ever.

Photo found here 

Yup - in addition to a new smoothie bottle I shelled out $4.99 for a sparkly blue and purple hula hoop. Impulse buy? Hardly. I have had my eye on a hoop or two for the last few weeks and in celebration of the end of my second to last midterms (it's a never ending celebration) I decided to take the plunge, and I'm so happy I did. Seriously, there is a reason these plastic rings are such a classic hit. It is impossible to frown and hoop - look stern in concentration, perhaps, but frown? Never.  Although, my hooping style is a bit different than the hip-swiveling ladies above (granted, the bubbling number on the right would make keeping the hoop from falling a snap). I think this ensemble is much more up my alley. 

hula hoop

No comments:

Post a Comment