Monday, February 28, 2011

Insipration From the Ranch


I just finished another great book called Ranch of Dreams, the true story of Black Beauty Ranch - an animal sanctuary nearly 1,200 acres large - in Texas. In addition to making me want to book a flight to see this incredible operation in person ASAP, the book had me dreaming of ranch-inspired style... western wear, dusty desert scenes, utilitarian forms, you name it. Here are a few of my Ranch of Dreams themed picks.


That's one nice place to relax after a long day.


When I think ranch fare, I think chili, and where there's chili there should be cornbread!


I love the idea of desert labyrinth. Perfect for a dry space.


Detailed view of a beautiful print available on Etsy.


A handmade Giddy Up Cowboy print skirt, also from Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment