Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes

Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? I only made it through about half of the pre-show on E! Yes, I admit, I watch awards shows solely for the dresses and to see who's had a bad lift or a botched tuck since last year. Initially, I was hopeful for many sparkly frock photos to post this evening, but I was pretty disappointed in the show of fashion this go-round. No doubt there were many beautiful faces and sculpted bodies to be seen, but the outfit choices didn't send me into an excited frenzy. The fabulous Jane Lynch (from Glee) was definitely one of my favorites in this classically cut olive green number, though.


Elegant and timeless. What was your favorite look from the evening? Did your favorite show come away a winner?

No comments:

Post a Comment