Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh So Springy

I am oh so ready for spring. When I walked outside this morning and realized my winter coat was totally unnecessary I actually jumped out of pure joy. Spring, with all of it's lush freshness, has only just started to flirt with us here in the northeast, but I have a feeling she'll be sticking around for a while very soon. Here are just a few things that I can't wait to enjoy this season...

Spring cleaning! Or, as I like to think of it, spring simplification. More details on that to come, but after hunkering down (with all of our stuff) all winter, who isn't ready for some simplification and organization about now?

A pink lipped look. I don't tend to wear much in the way of makeup, so I love this fresh clean look with just enough color.

Smoothies! Lately I've been totally into oatmeal for breakfast, but as the weather warms up I'm ready for smoothies to take center stage for the most important meal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment