Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cha-Cha-Changes


Big happenings around these parts. My boyfriend and I are moving to Washington DC in just one month and there seems to be endless work to do. First things first - finding a place to live! I'll be jetting down tomorrow to apartment hunt and lay the groundwork for my upcoming job search. For now, here's a few fun things from around the web...

I recently discovered the incredibly delicious Maharaja Chai Oolong tea from Teavana (the flavors are so intense and full of depth), and it turns out they have a great website with tons of helpful tea information. Check out their Types of Tea guide and this great How Tea is Made visual complete with instructions for how to brew the perfect cup depending on type.

Did you get up early to watch the royal wedding? I only saw a bit of the recap coverage on TV but thought both Kate and Pippa's dresses were gorgeous.

Speaking of weddings, did you know that J.Crew has a wedding shop? Their relaxed, feminine dresses are simple perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment