Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Been Up To...

Photo found here

I don't know whether to attribute it to the busyness of the holiday season, the darkness and coldness that's come over the northeast, being preoccupied with personal changes and challenges, or just feeling like sleep is a better option, but I haven't been in the mood to write lately. I have, however, been...

Trying to fix my broken ipod
Trying to revitalize my mom's old Creative Zen (fixing the ipod didn't pan out)
Doing other people's Christmas shopping (if you finish early, why not?)
Learning to bake (correction, burning things at my baking class - it's not for me)
Swimming myself sore
Moving to a new office
Reading and crafting by the tree
Collecting recipes of yummy things I can't possibly burn
Eating the most delicious raw coconut cream pie; I'm still dreaming about it

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment