Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The BEST Travel Containers


I spent this past weekend in Atlanta for my brother's wedding which meant I had to pull out my trusty quart-sized Ziploc bag to stash all my liquids in per the good folks at airport security. But alas, I had lost the plastic bottle destined to hold my face wash. I ran over to the grocery store to pick another $.99 bottle, but there was no such container to be found. My only option was a slightly pricier variety that seemed fancier than what I required - but since it was the only option, I tossed it in my basket.

Well this week when I head to the store I'm picking up a couple more of these "fancy" bottles and I can't wait until I need to use them. So what makes these little pouches so special? Why am I oh so in love with them? Let me count the ways:

  1. They're made from soft but sturdy silicone that is super easy to squeeze.
  2. They balance on their caps so you don't have to shake the bottle to get your liquid out.
  3. A large opening allows for easy filling and no spilling.
  4. A no-spill nozzle ensures your goop doesn't leak and the cap doesn't get all gunked up.
  5. The flip open cap is incredibly easy to open.
  6. The 2 oz. version I purchased has a built in suction cup that really does stay put and allows for single-handed dispensing.
  7. There is a built in ring you can adjust to show what the contents of your container are.

Have I sold you? The brand that makes these little tubes of joy is called Humangear and the tubes I am a total convert to are called GoToobs! A definite must for any frequent travelers out there. Plus they come in three sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment