I spent this past weekend in Atlanta for my brother's wedding which meant I had to pull out my trusty quart-sized Ziploc bag to stash all my liquids in per the good folks at airport security. But alas, I had lost the plastic bottle destined to hold my face wash. I ran over to the grocery store to pick another $.99 bottle, but there was no such container to be found. My only option was a slightly pricier variety that seemed fancier than what I required - but since it was the only option, I tossed it in my basket.
Well this week when I head to the store I'm picking up a couple more of these "fancy" bottles and I can't wait until I need to use them. So what makes these little pouches so special? Why am I oh so in love with them? Let me count the ways:
- They're made from soft but sturdy silicone that is super easy to squeeze.
- They balance on their caps so you don't have to shake the bottle to get your liquid out.
- A large opening allows for easy filling and no spilling.
- A no-spill nozzle ensures your goop doesn't leak and the cap doesn't get all gunked up.
- The flip open cap is incredibly easy to open.
- The 2 oz. version I purchased has a built in suction cup that really does stay put and allows for single-handed dispensing.
- There is a built in ring you can adjust to show what the contents of your container are.
Have I sold you? The brand that makes these little tubes of joy is called Humangear and the tubes I am a total convert to are called GoToobs! A definite must for any frequent travelers out there. Plus they come in three sizes.