Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Hunkering

We keep being told to hunker down for Hurricane Irene, but truth be told the impact thus-far has been pretty mellow. It's rainy and a bit windy here in DC, but doesn't feel like anything too out of the ordinary. I am officially on vacation for the next 10 days before starting a new job (woohoo!) so while in theory I'm content to sit tight for the day and relax, in practice I'm anything but. I think I got a case of cabin fever after about 2 hours of hanging out in the apartment. What can I say - I like to be on the go!

So for the meantime I am occupying myself with online shopping. Well, more like online browsing. I'm in the market for some cute flats. Not being a heel wearer myself, it's still fun to find some fierce foot candy sans (in my case) spine scrunching stilettos.


Ooh la la! Dreamy nude hues with a little something special.
Steve Madden
Nine West


Developing a bit of an eggplant obsession.Kenneth Cole
Gabriella Rocha


I am a sucker for anything with a bow.Libby Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment