Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday: Grocery Shopping


Lazy Sunday: Grocery

It seems to be on nearly every American's weekend to do list, a task some of us love while others loath - grocery shopping. My boyfriend falls into the later category, but lucky for him I'm an enthusiastic member of the former. While I tend towards the European grocery shopping model (buying my fresh foods throughout the week) there's something about toting home a trunk-load of tastiness and the sight of a fridge bursting with variety and flavor that can't be denied. This week I've got special motivation for my regular Sunday trip to Stop & Shop and I am positively giddy with excitement - my brand new blender will arrive tomorrow! This is no ordinary counter ornament kids, it's a 64 ounce Ohio-made VitaMix industrial strength food pulverizer! Stay tuned for my personal review to find out whether or not this kitchen crusher lives up to its reputation....

No comments:

Post a Comment